Friday, November 3, 2017

Foal Friday!

Who doesn't love foals? They are so cute, and even if they're devils, you can't help but love them. The plus of getting horses from their breeder is that you get tons of baby pictures! Enjoy baby Vinnie and baby Zippy, before they grew up into holy terrors!

Zippy was born at a farm north of Mohawk racetrack, and the farm owner still has his mother and full brother. He has a few siblings out there as well. Linda is also a photographer and artist, so I got sooo many lovely pictures of him, and even a video of him standing for the first time. These are a few of my favs, though it's so hard to pick.








I purchased Vinnie from his breeders, and he was their first foal, so they also provided me lots of baby pictures. 





Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. Hey you need to do a Meet the Model for me for Zippy...half those pics I've painted! Haha! He wasn't half the holy terror Leo was as a foal. He only ran me down once! ;-) And I never had to peel him off my shoulders! Vinnie's a cutie too.

    ReplyDelete

25 Questions, stolen from The $900 Facebook Pony

I saw this blog post on The $900 Facebook Pony , and I love these things, and I haven't been blogging much, so I thought I would give i...