Wednesday, January 3, 2018

WHY DOES THE AIR HURT MY FACE?!

Nothing super exciting has been going on lately; it's been so fucking cold, like an average of -20 C, that about all I do is go to the barn to feed and make sure everyone is warm and alive and that nothing has broken or frozen and go back to the house. Add in some grooming because they are all soooo itchy in their million blankets required to keep them warm. Oh, and the occasional sewing of rips because my horses are assholes and don't appreciate nice stuff. That about sums it up.

On the bright side, there are only two more months until March, which means spring, which means I can go outside without the air hurting my face. Which is a plus, and I'm super excited for that. I'm sure the horses are too, because they are like Michelin men with their blankets on right now.

The holidays were crazy, as always, with the kids and 4 Christmases and all that jazz. It was nice though, I enjoyed my break from work and caught up on my sleep (like, a lot of catching up on sleep). I went back to work yesterday, picked up some extra work at the local feed store, and I'm dreaming of being debt-free (that's not gonna happen with horses) and riding again.

Enjoy some pictures of my Thoroughbreds. I have decided I have an addiction, but I'm okay with it.

Zippy, aka Mr. Photogenic

Lily, aka. Ms. Unphotogenic

Tom, who must put his mouth on everything

Bella, Ms. Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment

25 Questions, stolen from The $900 Facebook Pony

I saw this blog post on The $900 Facebook Pony , and I love these things, and I haven't been blogging much, so I thought I would give i...